Spirited Women Facebook Competition
Terms and Conditions
This Spirited Women event runs from Friday 16th – Sunday 18th March 2018. For more details regarding the Spirited Women event check out http://spiritedwomen.co.nz/
- By entering this competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- Only one team entry will be accepted per comment and the entry is for a team of four women to the 2017 Spirited Women Taupo event. The entrant must be one of the four participating members of the team.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes which will include social media.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable to any other event sponsored by Whaiora (Miraka Brands Limited) or organised by Dare 2 Sweat Events, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- The Competition begins 22nd November and ends 18th December at 12.00am.
- Winners will be drawn on the Miraka Brands Limited premise, 108 Tuwharetoa Street, Taupo on Tuesday 19th December.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within five days, at the promoters’ option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Miraka Brands Limited, their employees and associated companies are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees and associated companies of Miraka Brands Limited are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Miraka Brands Limited and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Miraka Brands Limited in writing to The Marketing Department, Miraka Brands Limited, PO BOX 740, Taupo 3351, New Zealand.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.